Sunday, July 8, 2007

I took a plunge..

On a routine Monday morning at work, I sit down and think about the agenda for the day. When the things to do list appeared bare as usual, after cracking my head enough thinking of what to do, I decided to finally heed my friends' request and take a look at 
what they called their 'blogs'.
    And so I entered this ocean of thoughts.. thoughts which, unexpectedly, I found very inspiring..  provocative.. innocent... and most importantly.. precious because they were straight from the hearts of those who are close to mine..
   The overwhelmining creativity being showcased here got me all geared up, and I decided to take a plunge myself.. so here I am.. attempting to share the figments of my imagination and also my life learned lessons..
  To you all.. i warmly say.. WELCOME!

2 comments:

Confused Soul said...

Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to reading your posts! :)

Mithr said...

Welcome to this world. If you do notice, some people appear to be totally different people when you read their blogs. There is a totally different world here :)